[AT] 8-volt batteries in 6-volt tractors

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Fri Mar 10 15:32:27 PST 2006

Henry,

Your message is apparently in something other than plain text and there must
be some sort of script running in the background.  I say this because when I
click on your message my computer prompts me to download an Arabic language
pack.

I'm not fussing at you.  It's just a warning in case there is something
going on you don't know about.  The only other time I ever see that is when
I accidentally open some spam e-mail message.  It's usually Chineese that
I'm instructed to download.

Charlie