[AT] OT: real estate Website

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Mar 10 15:05:00 PST 2006

Interesting. I found my place (they had the zip code wrong, but I
managed). The satellite imagery is not the same as what is being used by
GoogleEarth or Microsoft - the images in my area are very sharp but
taken in mid summer when the trees conceal most of the detail. The
dollar figure for my place matched my tax bill number, so I assume that
is where they get their information from. Still, it is can be a very
useful site, if nothing else to see how your neighbors compare with you.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

"If they give you ruled paper, write the other way."
Juan Ramon Jimenez (1881-1958), Spanish writer