[AT] 8-volt batteries in 6-volt tractors

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 10 16:29:55 PST 2006

Henry, not to start a debate on this, but a whole lot
of people like the cold.  NOW ON THE OTHER HAND,
there's me, I like it hot!!  Maybe it's from spending
22 years in a paper mill (hot and humid 24-7-365) or
maybe it's just me, but give me a hot August day any
day of the year.  Now in saying that I realize I'm
being  slightly hypocritical in that I live in the
north and haven't moved south.  Don't have much of an
excuse other than maybe I'm to lazy to move that far
(or else I stay just so I can complain 'bout something
other than the neighbors dog). <G>

Dave Myers
In the not so to very cold
Paw Paw, MI