[AT] 8-volt batteries in 6-volt tractors

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Fri Mar 10 11:02:05 PST 2006

George how come its alright for Larry to jump on me but If I say something
about him I'm the bad guy.  I have always wondered if its my name that
irritates people or what I say.
I hear other say the same thing and all you people will jump on the band
wagon but if I say the same thing they jump on me.
Think about what I said and what Larry said and see if I'm wrong or he  is.
then switch the names around and see if you still think the same.
sometimes I think I should change my name to John like my brother no one
ever questions him even when he totally wrong.

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460