[AT] Glub glub...

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Thu Mar 9 17:42:00 PST 2006

We had a heavy rain last night.  Might have been ten gallons over the whole
120 acres.  The deck was wet this morning but under the eve of the house it
was dry.  Tried again today to get some ground worked up so that we can
plant potatoes and onions.

Supposed to have a load of chicken liter delivered soon.  Sure does make
sweet cantaloupes and watermelons and corn.  Hardly any off taste 8<).

H. L.

On 3/9/2006 4:40:18 PM, Indiana Robinson (robinson at svs.net) wrote: > I sure wish some of you folks that need some rain were getting > some of this mess that is flooding us right now. It may rain for > the next 5 days here. My driveway is running a solid sheet of > water 2 inches deep. The ground was pretty well soaked days ago > before this rain came. > Watch out Larry Goss, the Wabash and Ohio are going to come up > again... :-) > My daughter tells me that southeast TN is still bone dry. > Oops... I think some of my iron just floated by, I hope it > wasn't a tractor. > > > > -- > "farmer" > > I try to take one day at a time but sometimes several days attack > me at once. :-)