[AT] Glub glub...

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Thu Mar 9 15:09:06 PST 2006

    Farmer;
    We still haven't gotten a lot of rain here yet. It has only been a
light sprinkle all day. Just enough to wet the grass and make the bare
spots greasy. Bandy has a hard time staying out of the mud though,
what little there is.
    I have finished all the dozer work on my fence row and have all
the brush piled up. Just have a little picking up to do and it will be
ready to plow. I have a humongous brush pile that I will let dry till
next winter. When I hear you complaining of the cold weather, and when
we get a northeast wind, I will burn it and send the heat your way.
    The warm spell we are having is from burning a trash and brush
pile at the neighbor's last week. I am sure you felt the heat from it.
If we could have saved the heat from that fire, we could have heated
both our houses all next winter.

    Gene Dotson, De Graff, Ohio, Cubfest 2006 host