[AT] Glub glub...

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Thu Mar 9 14:40:18 PST 2006

	I sure wish some of you folks that need some rain were getting
some of this mess that is flooding us right now. It may rain for
the next 5 days here. My driveway is running a solid sheet of
water 2 inches deep. The ground was pretty well soaked days ago
before this rain came.
	Watch out Larry Goss, the Wabash and Ohio are going to come up
again...   :-)
	My daughter tells me that southeast TN is still bone dry.
	Oops... I think some of my iron just floated by, I hope it
wasn't a tractor.

--
"farmer"

I try to take one day at a time but sometimes several days attack
me at once.   :-)

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA
robinson at svs.net