[Steam-engine] Show Insurance

Terry Welch terry1955 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 9 14:58:18 PST 2006

    I just want to let you know to go out and look around. Yes our clubs insurance is high. We have one million coverage per loss up to a two million aggrate. We also have a one million dollar umbrella. We have no problem posting insurance for projects as we can add other parties for work off grounds. We did this at Solvay Coke in Milwaukee. We do have over 15 steamers at our show every year. The amount of steamers does not effect the policy that much, but was does is out railroad. Very few companies will insure railroads like ours. We pay a extra high premuim for this. A lot of the premium on the inland marine is charged by our assests, but can be adjusted.
  Terry

--0-1336870871-1141945098=:12926

<BR>  <BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">  <div>I just want to let you know to go out and look around. Yes our clubs insurance is high. We have one million coverage per loss up to a two million aggrate. We also have a one million dollar umbrella. We have no problem posting insurance for projects as we can add other parties for work off grounds. We did this at Solvay Coke in Milwaukee. We do have over 15 steamers at our show every year. The amount of steamers does not effect the policy that much, but was does is out railroad. Very few companies will insure railroads like ours. We pay a extra high premuim for this. A lot of the premium on the inland marine is charged by our assests, but can be adjusted. </div>  <div>Terry<BR></div></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>