[AT] radio

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Thu Mar 9 11:25:39 PST 2006

On 9 Mar 2006 at 12:54, Chris Britton wrote:

> While not incorrect... rf is pretty much at a saturated level on the livable
> surface of this planet.  There aren't too many places you can go and -not-
> get a radio signal with even handheld and ear bud style radio's.. look at
> your car antenna... what is it? 6' att he tallest part.. good reception
> too.. just like the radio on my desk.. or the pocet radio / headphones I
> wear when mowing.. etc.
>
> Still.. higher is generally better in rf recep.
>
> Soundguy

	A good friend of mine had a headphone radio that was all contained in the headset.
 He was mowing one day and realized that he must really look pretty silly sitting out there
 on that mower turning his head to all sorts of positions for the best reception as he kept
turning corners mowing around stuff.   :-)

	I find that having a radio near seems less important since I started hearing those voices...   ;-)

--
"farmer"

I try to take one day at a time but sometimes several days attack
me at once.   :-)

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA
robinson at svs.net