[AT] Termites in your mulch?

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Thu Mar 9 06:04:47 PST 2006

Richard,  If they are anything like southern pine borers you will  probably
find sawdust on the ground around the base of the tree.
Once you see the damage it is too late.   With the pine borers the only way
to stop them is to cut all the remaining healthy trees within a certain
distance of the infected trees.  Sort of like pulling all your teeth to keep
from getting another tooth ache.

Charlie