[AT] radio.. forgot

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Thu Mar 9 03:16:53 PST 2006

Everything you wrote sounds fine, Chris, but for some of the less
technically inclined, wouldn't one of those inexpensive "T" antennas
that come with some stereo's work as well by taping/tie-wrapping it to a
piece of plastic pipe? They are usually made out of 300 ohm twin lead
and ready made for the center of the FM band. And you can just stick it
to the ceiling of the shop facing your favorite station (or too the
wall, if you are fortunate to have the station's transmitter facing it).
That assumes, of course, that you don't have aluminum siding...

That is just my two cents, not being as experienced as you,

Mike

--

Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

You can safely assume that you've created God in your own image
when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.
-Anne Lamott, writer (1954- )