[AT] Termites in your mulch?

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Wed Mar 8 12:42:31 PST 2006

On 8 Mar 2006 at 13:13, Mike Sloane wrote:

 most
> of the trees blown down were already badly infested with those termites.

This phrase raised a red flag to me when I read it a week or so ago.
 I'm not acquainted with this particular termite but none I have ever
 read about ate anything but dead wood. As Larry said, they live in the ground.

	Just watch out for the "iron eating termites"...   :-)   The WUV is getting a
 bad case of them this winter.

--
"farmer"

I try to take one day at a time but sometimes several days attack
me at once.   :-)

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA
robinson at svs.net