[AT] Termites in your mulch?

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Wed Mar 8 12:32:10 PST 2006

Walt brings up a good point, however, I read that snopes thing a couple
weeks ago when I was asked about the termites.  It wasn't false then.  It
was a maybe, then.  They have changed their minds.  It is still probably a
"maybe" if you ask me.  Sort of depends on how far north the mulch buyers
are.  How about all you folks in the midwest?  Don't you just love that
little phoney look-alike lady beetle???  He was brought to you by the
guvmint with the universities help.  Supposed to control the Asian Soybean
Aphid.  Uh, huh. The official version says they sneaked in on ship cargo in
Louisiana. I have this bridge if anyone is interested.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA