[AT] Mower tractor I'd like to know more about

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 05:28:03 PST 2006

Well my german(!) ain't that good but it said something about a dog on
ice (?) I'm sure there are people that understand german much better
than I that could help you. If not I will try it's not totally
impossible to read when you speak swedish, english und ein bischen
Deutsch.

It sure looks nice I've seen a few machines that are made for use at
inclines(?). Amongst I've even tried a roller in the middleditch at
the freeway.

Mattias