[AT] Real tractor talk

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Tue Mar 7 13:12:43 PST 2006

Over the weekend I took the Kubota's out   and cleaned a field of scotch
broom. I used the rippers on the box blade to tear  them out the shoved them into
a pile with the blade. I was amazed as how easy it  was. then i got my bigger
Kubota and but the brush hog on back and cleaned the  whole thing up looks
pretty as far as I got but my back is hurting now and its  raining so I guess it
will a little bit before I can burn the big pile.
Anybody in for a Weenie Roast.
When I was young on the ranch in Loomis,  Northern CAL. we always had a big
Weenie Roast when we burned the brush. You  never forget those the Weenies
always taste so much better.

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361