[AJD] lawn mowers

Steve Treimer steelerhawk at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 08:58:36 PST 2006

I'm trying to identify the year of two lawn mowers that I just bought.  I'm not real sure where to find the info on serial number and years for these.
  If anyone has a parts manual for a 425,445 & 455 mower, could you please give me the S/N breakdowns by year for the 455 model?
  Same for the 245 lawn tractor?  Please?
  I think I have the exact S/N for each of them in my truck as I'm sure that would help a lot more.  I'd love to buy any manuals (electronic or otherwise) for either of these if anyone is interested.
  Thank you in advance.  Hope to see you at G of the G!
  Steve

--0-2103075664-1141750716=:44810