[AT] Ferguson TO-20 Charging Problems

pga2 at hot1.net pga2 at hot1.net
Tue Mar 7 05:51:24 PST 2006

Steve,
Start by checking the wear on the brushes. This is the most likely problem
area. If the brushes are ok, move on to the regulator.
Another possibility is the wiring, check carefully at the connections. Had
one on a pickup once that the light would come on when turning left. Found a
loose wire that would pull away from the contact during a left turn.

Good luck,
Phil