[AJD] AR starting problems

Dee Schuyler web22hsz at verizon.net
Mon Mar 6 20:34:56 PST 2006

Tommy,
I would question using a funnel on a gas line? Having seen what can happen
just with the petcocks open and a flooded carb. Or taking a plug out and
with it just laying on the block
having a small fire when one least expects it?
Not even sure that you would get a good float setting with just a hose ?
I would look around for a small tank , lots of them around .
Burrey does a great job so I am betting the carb is ok
I would think for starting your Idle should be 1 1/2 turns open  The load
needle should work around 3/4 -1 turn open,  it should run there, and you
can adjust from there.
Dee