[AT] Ferguson TO-20 Charging Problems, Message Delays

Thomas O. Mehrkam tomehrkam at houston.rr.com
Mon Mar 6 17:03:28 PST 2006

Walt it has nothing to do with atis.

Last week. I sent two messages two minutes apart. One came back in 30
seconds the first one took about six hours. I looked at the times in the
message headers and the hold up was in Road Runners systems.

No rime on reason. Probably a server crash or something else. The
messages took different routs through Road Runners network.

All I can say is learn to live with it. It is the nature of the beast.