[AT] Ferguson TO-20 Charging Problems

szakaluk at aol.com szakaluk at aol.com
Mon Mar 6 10:14:49 PST 2006

My 1951 TO-20 Ferguson still starts and runs OK, but the generator light remains on.  It used to go off, except at low idle. I'm assuming I have a regulator or generator problem. Can someone steer me as to how to proceed, or where to look? (It's still six volt, POS ground.)
Thanks
steve zakaluk
szakaluk at aol.com

----------MailBlocks_8C80F60FDC66B0C_1920_1106A_mblk-d41.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY><DIV style='font-family: "Verdana"; font-size: 10pt;'><DIV>My 1951 TO-20 Ferguson still starts and runs OK, but the generator light remains on.  It used to go off, except at low idle. I'm assuming I have a regulator or generator problem. Can someone steer me as to how to proceed, or where to look? (It's still six volt, POS ground.)</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks</DIV>
<DIV>steve zakaluk</DIV>
<DIV><A href="javascript:parent.ComposeTo('szakaluk at aol.com');">szakaluk at aol.com</A></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>