[AT] O.T. - Elgin IL

Terry Welch terry1955 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 6 03:17:46 PST 2006

Farmer, There is a Culvers just off the exit at Huntley. I have stopped there many times when traveling through there and picking up loads of milk at the Dean Foods Plant. Better yet there is a little bar in Marengo called The Spot. I have ate there many times in the past. They had great burgers.
  Terry

"Ronald L. Cook" <rlcook at pionet.net> wrote:
  Farmer,
Now you know you should just stop at that little white building
that just says "Cafe" in blue letters. They are always the best. Have a
hot beef and a piece of apple pie and be on your way faster and happier
than any fast food joint. Besides, the missus always has to use the
facilities.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA