was Re: [AT] New images on my Cecil Monson site - now 'que

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sun Mar 5 14:14:07 PST 2006

This is interesting as I grew up just northwest of Lexington, NC and I never
heard the term pulled pork until just a few years ago.  Of course around here
I'm a heretic since I profess actually liking the eastern NC 'que - lol.
I first tried the eastern NC version while a student at NC State.
Not much for the mustard based stuff, however.
David
NW NC