[AT] O.T. - Elgin IL

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Sun Mar 5 10:07:35 PST 2006

On 5 Mar 2006 at 11:14, Ronald L. Cook wrote:

> Farmer,
>          Now you know you should just stop at that little white building
> that just says "Cafe" in blue letters.  They are always the best.  Have a
> hot beef and a piece of apple pie and be on your way faster and happier
> than any fast food joint.  Besides, the missus always has to use the
> facilities.
>
> Ron Cook

	Hi Ron;

	The funny thing was we kept looking for one of those too but the only
one we saw was closed and empty. We just guessed that everybody in
town just ate all meals at home...   :-)

--
"farmer"

I try to take one day at a time but sometimes several days attack
me at once.   :-)

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA
robinson at svs.net