[AT] O.T. - Elgin IL

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Sun Mar 5 09:14:34 PST 2006

Farmer,
         Now you know you should just stop at that little white building
that just says "Cafe" in blue letters.  They are always the best.  Have a
hot beef and a piece of apple pie and be on your way faster and happier
than any fast food joint.  Besides, the missus always has to use the
facilities.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA