[AT] O.T. - Elgin IL

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Sun Mar 5 07:57:00 PST 2006

	I was in Elgin IL Saturday and thought of Gene Waugh but as
usual we were in a big hurry. We got off of I-90 at the IL-31
exit to look for a fast food place. We drove all the way down to
US-20 and then drove west heading for Rockford IL. We never
found any fast food joints until we got to where US-20 passed
back under I-90 near Marengo. Have the fast food gods forsaken
Elgin IL or did they hear we were coming and hide them all?  ;-)

--
"farmer"

I try to take one day at a time but sometimes several days attack
me at once.   :-)

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA
robinson at svs.net