[AT] Mad as H***: Cattle ID cont. (long)

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Fri Mar 3 23:40:20 PST 2006

My original reason for posting this was not to start a dissertation on how
to raise the price of cattle.  It was to get some assistance in protecting
our freedom.  This is just the forerunner to ID tags on humans....
We already have vehicles under surveillance wherever they go.  Ever hear of
ONSTAR.  Where does that data go after you turn park the vehicle?
Check out digital angel corp.  They had a contract with China to ID all
their people  It was later dropped when it was made public.  Do you want to
have one in your ear?
Look at the long term implications...   Look at what is driving this..
We may have to tag all our old tractors and then apply for ration stamps for
fuel or maybe just to own them.   Or, if we are not bonafide farmers, we
have to scrap all our unnecessary iron for the greater good....Iron is
getting to be a scarce commodity...

Find out when these public meetings are in your area of the country and
attend them...  This is just the nose of the camel.

Cecil in OKla