[AT] More OT-weather

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri Mar 3 09:43:02 PST 2006

Mattias,,, I am ready for spring too. At least in March we know the snow
will not be with us much longer. But March can be a month of heavy snowfall
as we know from years of experience. Yesterday was actually a nice sunny
warm day (if you are shovelling snow). Snow melting on the roofs and
dripping to form icicles.
Besides, snow gives me an excuse to play with the old tractors and snow
removal tools. Heres a pic of yesterdays "fun".
http://www.redpowermagazine.com/forums//index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=23067

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/