[AT] looking for small / interesting tractor to restore.

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Fri Mar 3 07:03:50 PST 2006

Yep.  That's what I remember seeing, Herb.  My next door neighbor had
three of them.  He used one as a pars car so he could keep at least one
of the others on the road.  (Not unlike what we do with our tractors.)
:-)

They also had a funky regulator for the windows.  Turn it one direction
from the closed position and it went down.  Turn it in the other
direction and it slid toward the rear to act as a vent in bad weather.

Larry