[Farmall] H Shimmy

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Thu Mar 2 13:55:42 PST 2006

Two potential problems, assuming that it has a narrow front end:

1. loose/bad wheel bearings
2. worn sector gears

The first is relatively easy to fix, but the second takes a little more
time and effort (and expense).

Mike

--

Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

"Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine,
it is stranger than we can imagine."
Sir Arthur Eddington (1882-1944), British astronomer