[AT] looking for small / interesting tractor to restore.

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Thu Mar 2 13:23:07 PST 2006

Soundguy,
If I were you I  wouldn't be looking for a certain brand and model I would
just go to  a tractor sales and look at what's available, pretty soon you will
see  something that just tugs at your heart and you know that you must have
one. I  think these make the best tractors to own because they come from the
heart and  not what John or Joe has. Doesn't really matter what it is its what you
want and  when its all repaired and cleaned and painted up it will be a thing
of joy to  you and that's who you are wanting to please anyway.
I remember  the first day I saw my Case LA it was big and bold and looked
like it had lots  of power it was just what I wanted and both me and my wife said
"Boy" we got to  have that tractor. It's my favorite tractor and I hope that
someday it will be  all painted up and pretty. I have been slowly doing the
mechanical and body work  on it so its getting just about ready to paint. It
won't be perfect but it will  look good as I use it daily on the farm for
different things. I just want it to  look fairly good at the tractor pulls and shows
with new paint and decals. Not a  trailer queen but a real working tractor
that still looks good after 61 years.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361