[AT] looking for small / interesting tractor to restore.

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Thu Mar 2 12:40:45 PST 2006

Chris,

Of course the Power King is interesting, but for small, scarce, odd ball,
and loaded  with big tractor features, it would be very hard to beat an
Amigo.

They were only built for two years, but were built like a tank.  I have an
original that drives everyone nuts who sees it.  Maybe I should take it to
shows?

http://members.toast.net/gwill/album/Tractors/Garden%5FTractors/Riding_mower
_leftside.jpg

Mine has a planetary automatic dual range transmission, 3 pt hitch,
individual turning brakes, and two PTO shafts.  It does have sheet metal
fenders, hood, wheels, and seat pan, but everything else is cast iron.

Maybe you could get lucky and find one?

George Willer