[Farmall] I have a NOS Connecting Rod with inserts for a 22-36

ricegrinder at netscape.net ricegrinder at netscape.net
Thu Mar 2 09:16:05 PST 2006

Don't post much, mostly lurk, as I don't have much to offer except an eagerness to learn....and I don't know where to post this, and if I have violated a policy, please let me know and it won't happen again.

  However, I have just gotten one, just one, connecting rod for a 22-36 and it is pristine...covered in grease, black paint, looks like it came off the dealer's shelf today......and I bought it to be sure it didn't get lost.  I have no need for it however.  The only farmall I have is Granddad's '48 H.  I can sell or trade the rod for H parts.  Am restoring Granddad's '48 H and need some parts, like bulbs and glass for the three lights, and a few other things.  Would like to see this connecting rod go to a good home.

Anyway, if you need the connecting rod, let me know.

-jim

Try the New Netscape Mail Today!
http://mail.netscape.com

----------MailBlocks_8C80C341F0E1B6F_197C_DE50_mblkn-m06.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY><DIV style='font-family: "Verdana"; font-size: 10pt;'><DIV>
<DIV>Don't post much, mostly lurk, as I don't have much to offer except an eagerness to learn....and I don't know where to post this, and if I have violated a policy, please let me know and it won't happen again.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>  However, I have just gotten one, just one, connecting rod for a 22-36 and it is pristine...covered in grease, black paint, looks like it came off the dealer's shelf today......and I bought it to be sure it didn't get lost.  I have no need for it however.  The only farmall I have is Granddad's '48 H.  I can sell or trade the rod for H parts.  Am restoring Granddad's '48 H and need some parts, like bulbs and glass for the three lights, and a few other things.  Would like to see this connecting rod go to a good home.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Anyway, if you need the connecting rod, let me know. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>-jim</DIV> <BR></DIV></DIV>

<hr style="MARGIN-TOP:10px" >

</BODY></HTML>