[AT] Tractor Blue Book Price

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Wed Mar 1 12:42:02 PST 2006

The general "rule of thumb" that I go by is to add $1000 to any tractor
with a working loader and a decent bucket.

Mike

--

Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

"Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine,
it is stranger than we can imagine."
Sir Arthur Eddington (1882-1944), British astronomer