[AT] Anyone near Manitowish waters WI ??

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Wed Mar 1 05:31:41 PST 2006

Is anyone near Manitowish Waters WI.  I bought a small fire pump that is
about 2 ft square, but is 2 lbs over the limit on UPS...  I need to get it
to OKlahoma..   Is anyone near there who would pick it up for me.  I would
much rather it be in the hands of a list member.....  We could figure out
logistics later..  Manitowish Waters is about an hour north of Wasau..   I
got to go to KC in May, and would love to go to Lincoln to Surplus Center if
I could ever get some additional money....   Sold some hay last week and had
a good sized check.   Wife started paying bills and took the check.....

Never fails!!!!

Cecil in OKla