[AT] Free online back-up

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Thu Jun 29 18:35:02 PDT 2006

H.L.  I use a remote backup site for my work files.  It is proprietary and
runs in the background with my work software and backs up automatically.  It
only backs up my work stuff but it's great and gives me a lot of piece of
mind.

If this service works as slick as the one I have you will like it.

Charlie