[AT] conventional or electronic ignition

Phil Auten pga2 at hot1.net
Mon Jun 12 19:43:38 PDT 2006

The "odd fire" Buick V6 is easily identified. The distributor has a
V8 cap with two empty holes.
The reason for this is that the engineers at GM just took a Buick 330
V8 and "cut off" two cylinders.
The distributor, crank and cam were redesigned about 1978 for "even
fire" operation and these parts
are not interchangeable between odd fire and even fire engines.
Anybody want a '76 Buick Skylark
(looks like a Chevy Nova) 4-door sedan? Got one in the carport with
the odd fire V6/auto. It can be
had cheap.

Phil