[AJD] 1-B Corn Sheller/Update

Lyle Myles lyle45859 at peoplepc.com
Fri Jun 30 15:35:14 PDT 2006

It says click above photo to see tractor run and I see no place above the
photo to place my mouse on to see the tractor run. I've looked all over the
web site and do not see where you click on to see the tractor run. Can some
one tell me how to do this?

Lyle Myles

May the Lord be with each and everyone this beautiful day that the Lord has
given each and every one of us to enjoy and behold!