[AT] Re: AT Digest, Vol 28, Issue 29

Chris Britton c.britton at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jun 29 11:51:08 PDT 2006

I'm apparently not understanding the issue here.  I'm talking about a pcmcia
compliant card.. AFAIK.. the standard has been the same since the mid
90's...

The alltell card we got a couple months ago fits the laptop we got in
january...

that's all I can tell ya... Alltell didn't give us any runaround about any
thing that wasn't built yet.. .. etc..

Soundguy