[AT] Re: AT Digest, Vol 28, Issue 28

Chris Britton c.britton at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jun 28 10:24:37 PDT 2006

I have a laptop at work.. an inspirion.. and use a wan card from alltell.
It was just a small addition to my monthly bill for the data access.  I can
get online pretty much anywhere I have cell phone access... I tried the
option of plugging my computer into my cell phone.. but that did not seem to
work as well as the pcmcia add on card.. etc.

Soundguy