[AT] Re: antifreeze

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Tue Jun 27 20:34:15 PDT 2006

In a message dated 6/27/2006 12:31:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
at-request at lists.antique-tractor.com writes:
antifreeze
while at  Gathering of  The Green   I was privilaged to sit in on a  semi
sales pitch-- but more informative than sales---Given by  an oil / antifreese
company.

I was  really impressed with what  I was told (and  was able to confirm it
with severeal other sources).    There is a   New  Extended LIFE  antifreeze
that  can be used in anything and you will not need the  additive to stop
cavitation. I will work in  Gas or Diesel engines,  wet or dry sleeves..   just had
to get all the old  AF  out of the system.

Biggest catch it was  expensive.... but  if you change AF like you should  it
will not cost nearly as much  over  just a short time.

-------------------------------1151465655

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2912" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>
<DIV>In a message dated 6/27/2006 12:31:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time, at-requ=
est at lists.antique-tractor.com writes:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: blue=20=
2px solid"><FONT face=3DArial>antifreeze</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV>
<DIV>while at  Gathering of  The Green   I was privilage=
d to sit in on a  semi sales pitch-- but more informative than sales---=
Given by  an oil / antifreese company.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I was  really impressed with what  I was told (and  was=20=
able to confirm it with severeal other sources).    There is=20=
a   New  Extended LIFE  antifreeze that  can be use=
d in anything and you will not need the  additive to stop cavitation. I=
 will work in  Gas or Diesel engines,  wet or dry sleeves.. &=
nbsp; just had to get all the old  AF  out of the system. &nb=
sp; </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Biggest catch it was  expensive.... but  if you change AF lik=
e you should  it will not cost nearly as much  over  just a s=
hort time.   </DIV></BODY></HTML>