[AJD] 1-B Corn Sheller/Update

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Tue Jun 27 13:21:22 PDT 2006

Ok, heaved my behind out of my chair and walked out into the showroom. The one we have
above the parts counter, way up high, must be a 1B also as it is iron and what looks
like galvanized. The lettering is faded but appears to be have been red. I'll take a
closer look and see what's in my sales catalogs.

My son Dan had his leg rebreak two weeks ago which required another surgery. It may
turn out to be a good thing as they straightened the leg from what it was and
installed a rod this time. The plate had snapped in his leg. Worst thing is he has
slid way back on the two months of rehab therapy he had been doing. His cast is off
again and the hospital had him restart therapy today. So it's a long slow road looks
like. thanks

Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Mon Jun 26 19:01 , Bruce Mahr <martian at winco.net> sent: