[AT] laptop

Mike ChaplainHu at aol.com
Tue Jun 27 11:59:46 PDT 2006

Not a guru but I use a Dell Inspiron 600m. I use a Verizon cell card in
a card slot and it works great. I know that you can order a Dell laptop
with Verizon internally installed. There should be some type of access
manager software installed as these cell systems will not work with your
wireless network utility.

Mike