[AJD] John Deere G

Dee Schuyler web22hsz at verizon.net
Tue Jun 27 09:29:42 PDT 2006

Ok
Here is what I found, all lines hooked up fine. Pulled the pressure gage off
the back of the gov housing , blew air, nothing coming out the front gov
hole? Air coming out at the pump, Blew air into the tubing hole front of the
gov at first nothing then a lot of air!
Started tractor and yes we have oil to the rocker box!
Thanks to all
Dee