[AT] Ot : Ford 1984 pickup

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Tue Jun 27 03:20:59 PDT 2006

Oops - it finally came back to me - the switch on the F250 wasn't a knob
- it was a skinny switch, up and down, but not marked, next to the
radio. Sorry about that.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

It is not bigotry to be certain we are right; but it is bigotry to be
unable to imagine how we might possibly have gone wrong. -G.K. Chesterton,
essayist and novelist (1874-1936)