[AJD] 1-B Corn Sheller

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Mon Jun 26 16:17:10 PDT 2006

Rich
It's late in the day, I'm tired and getting older every week so help me out.

Is the 1B wooden or steel? I can't recall and I can't see up to where I have one of
the shellers on display high up in the show room. I have decent originals of both and
perhaps even original color plates/pics and could take pics if that would help.

Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Sat Jun 24 11:39 , 'Richard E. Garrett' <rgarrett at evansville.net> sent: