[AT] For those tractor (er computer) geeks on here

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Mon Jun 26 07:28:23 PDT 2006

David,  My camera has a slot for a small HD.  The same slot will also hold a
... hmmm .. is it CF card?   I don't use it because it has another slot that
holds a XD card and they make them up to 1GB maybe larger I don't know.  You
can put a bunch of pictures on a 1GB card!

You can take one of those cards and put it in a small card reader and the
computer sees it as an external drive.   In fact I can hook my camera to the
computer on a USB cable, click on My Computer and the camera shows up as an
external drive.

Charlie