[AT] For those tractor (er computer) geeks on here

pga2 at hot1.net pga2 at hot1.net
Mon Jun 26 06:28:39 PDT 2006

I have two flash drives. Basically just the same type of RAM used in
digital cameras and such in a handy little USB device. I have an old Cigar
Pro 128MB device that is USB 1.1 and a new LG device that is 1Gb and USB
2.0. I don't even use the 128Mb drive any more. The 1Gb unit was about $50
at Sam's club back in October of last year. You can get 2Gb for about that
now. I use mine all the time, both at work and at home. It lives in my
pocket just like my pocket knife and is just about as handy.

Phil