[AT] OT - Laptop reccomendations

JEFFREY PILBEAM j.pilbeam at verizon.net
Sun Jun 25 19:00:43 PDT 2006

Dell

1.7 mhz processor
15" screen
160g Hard Drive
Onboard wireless card
Rom drive of your choice but I prefer the DVD BURNER AND CD BURNER COMBO
I have A Latitude D505 But I am sure they have upgraded it by now
The Latitude is the better quality unit.
I have had mine and use it Daily at My work and have had ZERO issues with
it.

My 2 Cents

Jeff Pilbeam
Pilbeam Centennial Farm