[AT] OT - Laptop reccomendations

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sun Jun 25 14:12:54 PDT 2006

Mike I've never owned but one laptop, the one I'm typing on now, so I can't
actually say this is an informed opinion but I'm very happy with it.   It's
a Toshiba.  It's 3 or is it 4 years old now and I've never had a minutes
trouble with it except for a cooling fan that started acting up.  I replaced
it for about $15 bucks.

I store lots of pictures and recieve and send big files over the internet on
a regular basis.  Works great.

Charlie