[AT] Darke County Steam Threshers

David A. Laughead Jr. daljr at bright.net
Sun Jun 25 07:20:35 PDT 2006

Hello all again,

    I was at the Steam Thresher grounds yesterday for a cleanup workday.
Things for the show are coming together slowly. I do believe this will be a
great show this year!
    The club has hired a few music groups to perform this year in the
evening as an added attraction. The one group is Clark Station, I don't
recall the other group.
    Allis Chalmers is the feature tractor this year. So I'd love to see as
many of you Allis guys as I can there. I heard mention that the Buckeye
Allis Club wants to make an appearance too.

    In the meeting, it was discussed that they would like to start a grounds
improvement fund. The majority of these funds would be used to add
electricity and water further into the show and camping grounds. As of now
most people are useing generators for their campers while others are
complaining of the noise these generators are making.

    Hope to see you there,
Dave Laughead
Arcanum, Ohio